14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Catherine's Wheel Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Catherine's Wheel stitch makes a beautiful pattern of waves suitable for sweaters, shawls, and blankets. Don't let this stitch fool you, though. Once you get the first wave finished, it's a simple repetition the rest of the way. You'll be amazed at how simple it is once you get going! If you're looking to add to your crochet knowledge, then this is the stitch for you. I made a pocket shawl in black and white waves to symbolize the full moon. This stitch can also be made in blues and greens to represent the ocean. "
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Any weight yarn
- Crochet hook size according to desired yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap is the chic "it" accessory for fall, and if you're wondering what it is, it's a lovely mix between… Continue reading: "Around Town Crochet Ruana Wrap Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- C2c Agave Plant Square
- Festival Tank Top
- Plarn Beach Bag
- Summer Staple Sweater
- Crochet Blanket Candy Cane Lane
- Granny Square Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters