Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Sky Blue Crochet Top Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You'll be flying high this summer when you work up and wear this Sky Blue Crochet Top Pattern. The crochet shell stitch and lightweight yarn make this top an easy breezy summer pattern to wear while running errands or even as a cover up for the beach or pool. Summer patterns as adorable and wearable as this one are in high demand, so get your hooks ready for this amazing crochet top pattern. The sky blue color is stunning wherever you choose to wear it.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
6 double crochet stitches approximately 1 inch.
Finished Size: XL
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Use Stitch Markers
- Zigzag Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Zigzag Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Easter Egg Crochet Mandala
- 23 Perfect Potholder Patterns
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- 9 Months to Crochet Book Review
- Shamrock Edged Boot Cuff Pattern
- Carnival Games Cowl