How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet graphs with the Bobble Single Crochet Stitch, following the detailed instructions and Video Tutorial on My Hobby is Crochet blog! In a step by step video tutorial, Kinga shows you everything you need to know to be able to crochet any graph, including this cute Giraffe block. You will learn how to read the graphs, how to start your project, how to crisp color change and of course how to crochet the Bobble Single Crochet, an awesome 3D stitch with only 2 rows repeat! Get your free copy of the Giraffe Graph and start working on this fabulous animal block! Turn it into a pillow cover or make other blocks and join them together into a blanket. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 bobbles in a row x 7 bobbles in a column= 10 x 10 cm (4 inches x 4 inches)
Finished Sizethe square measures approx. 14.17 inches X 14.17 inches (36 cm x 36 cm)
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- Solved: How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- Why is My Crochet Curling?
- How To Crochet Oval Base For Bags, Baskets Tutorial
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Crochet With Different Yarn Weights
- 50+ Crochet Hacks
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters