This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Textured Crochet Cardigan - The Suzette Stitch Make
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get the free pattern for a short sleeved easy textured crochet cardigan that uses the Suzette Stitch in sizes XS-5XL. Like most of my designs, this textured crochet cardigan is surprisingly easy to make. It’s made from 3 rectangles, and uses single and double crochets to give the effect. You'll need to know how to: Foundation Double crochet FPDC BPDC, Single crochet and double crochet. An easy make, giving a great texture in Worsted weight yarn with a 6mm hook. A great Spring project to try. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 groups of 2 sts x 10 rows = 10cm (4 inches) measured over pattern with 6mm hook.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters