Flower Table Runner Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What a beautiful piece to greet you in your home! Set a vase of flowers on top of it and that's all you'll need to beautiful that area of your home! This velvet yarn is so soft to the touch and because this yarn is bulky, it really creates this puffy puff flower! This Super Bulky yarn (size 6 yarn) is fun and soft to crochet with! For this project you will need: Hooks: 6mm (J) 5 mm H hook helps too when hiding tails! Velvet Yarn: Super Chunky size 6 – I used Yart Art's Dolce Each Flower Measures 8 cms or 3 inches ABBREVIATIONS used in pattern ch = Chain sl st = Slip Stitch st = Stitch sk = Skip beg = beginning YO = Yarn Over SC = Single Crochet Repeat what's in between * for rest of round."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet