This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flower Table Runner Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What a beautiful piece to greet you in your home! Set a vase of flowers on top of it and that's all you'll need to beautiful that area of your home! This velvet yarn is so soft to the touch and because this yarn is bulky, it really creates this puffy puff flower! This Super Bulky yarn (size 6 yarn) is fun and soft to crochet with! For this project you will need: Hooks: 6mm (J) 5 mm H hook helps too when hiding tails! Velvet Yarn: Super Chunky size 6 – I used Yart Art's Dolce Each Flower Measures 8 cms or 3 inches ABBREVIATIONS used in pattern ch = Chain sl st = Slip Stitch st = Stitch sk = Skip beg = beginning YO = Yarn Over SC = Single Crochet Repeat what's in between * for rest of round."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextScraptastic Ottoman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters