Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy “knit-look” cropped sweater is both classy and stylish. It uses a combination of stitches to create a unique ribbed effect that’s absolutely eye-catching! Add on the rolled collar, rolled cuffs, and hem and you’ve just created a fabulously unique sweater that you’ll love to wear all fall and winter long! This sophisticated sweater is a level 1-2/ beginner- advanced beginner pattern. This beautiful crocheted sweater will surely become your favorite piece in your wardrobe this fall!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 stitches and 13 rows = 4-inches in knit-like stitch
Finished SizeXS- XL
- Lion Brand Jeans WOrsted Weight- (4) yarn, colorway Top stitch.
- Yarn alternatives: Caron Simply Soft, Bernant Super Value
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters