Boho Festival Crochet Hoodie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"To make this hoodie super easy to whip up, I have a full video that you can follow. I have used a 6.5mm hook as it gives the jacket plenty of ease and stretch, and it is not stiff like some garments can be using chunky yarn.
I try to make my patterns as easy to follow as possible, thinking of all the beginners out there eager to get their teeth into a project who may get overwhelmed with technical patterns and stitch overload.
The Boho crochet hoodie is made in one piece bottom to top. We then add the hood and sleeves, finish off with some super easy edging and…voila!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 HDC X 10 rows = 4" Square approximately
Finished SizeMedium 48″ – 2550 yards
- James C Brett Marble Chunky - Colour MC45
- 4-6 X Large buttons
- Yarn scissors
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters