We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This gorgeous vintage crochet bag features lacy shells along the middle of the bag and a gorgeously chic ribbon threaded along the top. You can keep this bag as is for a market bag or beach tote, but you can also add a simple liner to make it more of an everyday crochet bag.
From the Blogger: "This Vintage Market Tote is yet another amazing addition to my Vintage Collection! This tote is perfect for carrying all your beach/pool side goodies around."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeMedium Sized Tote
- K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
- Chunky Weight Yarn
- Yarn Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- Criss-Cross Chunky Crochet Beanie
- Just Peachy Baby Cocoon
- The Kristie Cardi
- Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet