Women's Gladiator Sandals
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet these cute and comfy gladiator slippers, perfect for warmer weather! The chunky yarn makes them a snap to make; they work up in a little over an hour, and they are very comfortable to wear. The pattern includes US women's sizes 5-9, but can easily be sized up with a larger hook."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeSizes 6 and 8: 9 sts = 3″
Sizes 7 and 9: 8 sts = 3″
- Hometown USA Yarn (in 2 colors)
- J and K Hooks
- Smaller Hook for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters