Unicorn Crochet Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Who doesn’t know someone who needs a pair of unicorn crochet slippers? With a simple slipper crochet pattern to cover an existing pair, just add the amigurumi unicorn head, horn, eyes and of course the mane to make a truly stunning set of slippers perfect for gifts or as a treat for yourself. The construction is a matching sole and top for each slipper which are joined to encase the shoe. The toe section is then added with the unicorn added last. A really fun make that will work up much quicker than you might think! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential
Finished SizeTo fit adult size slipper UK 4-7
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters