Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"No question about it, crocheting socks can be intimidating. With this free unisex crochet sock pattern we are changing that! This pattern is very beginner friendly and comes with three different options for length. You’ll walk away knowing how to crochet an easy toe-up, short row heel sock for just about any adult. For this one we are using the Linked Double Crochet stitch. This is a stitch that does not have a lot of bumps on the back side (inside of the foot), meaning that it should not aggravate the soles of your feet like other stitches might."
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 Linked Double Crochet stitches x 7 rows = 3”
Finished SizeVaries by size
- Plenty of stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters