Softee Striped Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is one of the most rewarding patterns you will ever make! These #socks are worked up with a #SeedStitch pattern that creates a soft and cushy sock that your feet will thank you for! This pattern has been in the works for over a year and you all helped me land the final few details. So many of you commented and left me very helpful suggestions that I took to heart #GoTeam! Below is the most simplified version of the pattern that I could develop. I've also included some helpful photos to get you through the trickier parts. Let me know what you think! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters