Jolly Fun Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jolly Fun Socks are a fun addition to your holiday wardrobe. They can be worn with boots for a bit of extra warmth and fun or as slippers too. Of course, they can be made in any color combination and are great for year-round wear! I’ve provided average measurements for 4 size ranges, however, I also provide the step by step process so you can customize the fit as much as you wish. Designed in #3 Weight Yarn Size: Kids, Youth/Adult S, Adult M, Adult L"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet