How To Make Slippers Using Flip Flop Soles
By: Jess Coppom from makeanddocrew.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Turn a simple pair of cheap flip flops into some lightweight crocheted slippers/house shoes with this simple tutorial. The cotton yarn makes them perfect for warmer weather!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2" = 7 sc
Finished SizePattern is adjustable for all adult women's sizes
- Flip flops
- 1 skein "I Love This Cotton"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique