We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Calling all sock lovers! I have a brand NEW free crochet pattern for Herringbone Socks to share with you today! ♥ Available in five sizes from Women’s 5 to Men’s 13, whip a pair up for all of your favorite people. These toe-up, short row heel socks are crocheted using the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch. Never done that? No worries, I have a tutorial for you. Oh, did I mention that this pattern is beginner friendly?! "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 Hhdc sts and 12 rows in 3” (use size D/3.25mm for gauge)
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters