Easy Slipper Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet slipper socks seem like they should be a complex item to make, but I promise these socks are not only warm but also quick and easy to make. You will have a pair of crochet slippers in under an hour, plus you can make a pair for everyone in your family. In the winter everything seems cold. The hardwood floors are cold, your feet are cold at night, and plain old socks just don’t keep you warm. I have always been a fan of the fuzzy socks you can buy during the winter, but they can be cheap and tend to get lost. I wanted to create a better alternative and I wanted socks for the whole family. Try finding slipper socks for a toddler. Just try."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 DC x 3 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Small Women, Women, Men
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet