This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring Breeze Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Breeze Shawlette is a quick and easy one skein shawlette pattern that is perfect for spring weather. An open, lacy pattern paired with a colourful cotton yarn makes it the ideal spring accessory. Instructions are included in the pattern for making the shawlette bigger should you wish to adjust the size. Skill Level: Beginner Terminology: U.S. Terminology Gauge: 11 DC and 5 CH SPs x 8 rows = 4 inches Size as written: 44.5” Wide by 18.5” Deep Supplies: 4.0 mm crochet hook 206 m/225 yards (4 oz/110g) of Loops and Threads Cotton Colours in the colour Snapdragon or a comparable worsted weight yarn Tapestry Needle Scissors Blocking Mat Blocking Pins"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextQueen Elizabeth Crochet Stole
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters