Spring Breeze Shawlette
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Breeze Shawlette is a quick and easy one skein shawlette pattern that is perfect for spring weather. An open, lacy pattern paired with a colourful cotton yarn makes it the ideal spring accessory. Instructions are included in the pattern for making the shawlette bigger should you wish to adjust the size. Skill Level: Beginner Terminology: U.S. Terminology Gauge: 11 DC and 5 CH SPs x 8 rows = 4 inches Size as written: 44.5” Wide by 18.5” Deep Supplies: 4.0 mm crochet hook 206 m/225 yards (4 oz/110g) of Loops and Threads Cotton Colours in the colour Snapdragon or a comparable worsted weight yarn Tapestry Needle Scissors Blocking Mat Blocking Pins"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters