Twilight Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Twilight Infinity Scarf is super soft and squishy, so your neck will feel nice and cozy when the temperature begins to drop. The infinity pattern is worked flat and can be crocheted very quickly, so you don't need to worry about devoting a great deal of time to this project. The crocheted infinity scarf would make a lovely gift for someone special or you can keep it for yourself and wear it as an accent to your favorite fall outfit. The relaxed stitch gives the scarf a looser look and a more comfortable feel around your neck. You won't need to worry about feeling too confined when you work up this easy crochet pattern.
Yarn Weight: (7) Jumbo
Finished Size: 65 x 4 in. unstretched
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat
- Star Divine Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Kaleidoscope Owl Crochet Pillow