Enchanted Infinity Slouch Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Enchanted Infinity Slouch Hat makes our list for the perfect fall pattern, especially because it can be completed in just one evening! It utilizes different stitches, which creates a fantastic texture. You won't find a more unique crochet hat pattern than this one. It's true to its name: enchanting. You'll fall in love with this hat with autumn around the corner. It'll keep your head warm and it would make a great gift for any fashionista in your life, too. Pretty soon, everyone you know will want one of these.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size: Teen/Adult
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat
- Star Divine Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Kaleidoscope Owl Crochet Pillow