We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this free crochet pattern to make a bright and modern spring weight scarf! This scarf uses just under 360 yards of Loops and Threads Colorwheel yarn or any of your favorite worsted weight yarn. The mesh stitch makes this scarf perfect for the warm spring days and cool spring evenings. In addition to yarn, this pattern requires a 6.0mm crochet hook and is appropriate for a beginner. Pick your colors and adorn it with optional tassels to personalize this piece just for you!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 14 rows = 4" square in SC
Finished Size68" long; 14" wide
- 1 skein (90 yds) Loops and Threads Colorwheel 'Purple Pink'
- 1 skein (90 yds) Loops and Threads Colorwheel 'Lime'
- 2 skeins (180 yds) Loops and Threads Colorwheel 'Purple'
- J/6.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
- Tassel Maker (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet