We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This shawl is worked bottom-up and features the popcorn stitch, which is why it's named the Pop-up Shawl. It's a beginner-friendly pattern and has a repeat of 10 simple rows. It has a triangle shape and has increases at the start and end of each row. It can be made with any yarn, but I highly recommend self-striping or gradient yarn for that extra finishing touch. This free crochet pattern also includes a step by step video tutorial."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm / 4"
Finished Size65cm / 25.5” height and 165cm / 65” width
- Gradient yarn cake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet