Lil Darlin Baby Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Lil Darlin Baby Cardigan for 6 months old baby girls and boys. Just want to change the color to get a girly look or boyish look. Also, this pattern very easy, so it's categorized under crochet skill level beginner. it has a very basic shaping method and a mesh look like a granny stitch in rows. This Lil Darlin baby cardigan pattern with short sleeves but can be added long sleeves if you like."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 hdc and 11 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
Finished Size6 months
- sport weight yarn (16 WPI) Approx: 180 yards total
- (MC) Approx: 100 yards
- (C1) Approx: 80 yards
- 4mm crochet hook
- Thread and needle / Scissors
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dreamy Hat
- Invisible Decrease Tutorial
- Jailen Puff Hat
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Heart Appliques
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet