Cuddly Cloud Preemie Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cuddly Cloud baby blanket is a free pattern designed for preemie babies. The blanket uses a combination of stitch patterns to add texture while still being soft and classic in style. If you'd like to donate your blanket, choose a soft DK weight yarn that meets the requirements of your preferred charity. Adjust the width and length if you'd like to make a larger blanket. This can be a one skein project if you use Bernat Softee Baby or another dk weight yarn that comes in skeins of 350 or more yards."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches and 8 rows = 4" x 4" in double crochet
Finished SizeApproximately 14" wide and 18" long
- DK weight yarn approximately 350 yards
- Crochet hook size G/6 or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Four optional stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters