We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Different dark shades of colors work into one another in this cozy crochet cowl design. Wear this cowl with any coat or jacket for a wonderfully fall design that will definitely make sure all eyes are on you.
From the Blogger: "This gorgeous chunky infinity scarf has a beautiful textured wave pattern and is made with variegated yarn to add an extra special touch. It's perfect for winter or fall and will add a flare to your cold weather wardrobe."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 12" wide and 57" long before seamed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters