We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Different dark shades of colors work into one another in this cozy crochet cowl design. Wear this cowl with any coat or jacket for a wonderfully fall design that will definitely make sure all eyes are on you.
From the Blogger: "This gorgeous chunky infinity scarf has a beautiful textured wave pattern and is made with variegated yarn to add an extra special touch. It's perfect for winter or fall and will add a flare to your cold weather wardrobe."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 12" wide and 57" long before seamed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet