This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Different dark shades of colors work into one another in this cozy crochet cowl design. Wear this cowl with any coat or jacket for a wonderfully fall design that will definitely make sure all eyes are on you.
From the Blogger: "This gorgeous chunky infinity scarf has a beautiful textured wave pattern and is made with variegated yarn to add an extra special touch. It's perfect for winter or fall and will add a flare to your cold weather wardrobe."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 12" wide and 57" long before seamed
Read NextColor Fusion Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters