Grace Tinley Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I originally published this pattern in March of 2014, and it was only in a women’s size worked in a really pretty pink and green colorway named Pink Camo. In it's new update, it now includes Toddler, Child, Adult Small and Adult Large sizes. The adult small size took me just under 3 hours to work. While I used Red Heart's Super Saver in Light Sage, Tea Leaf and Paddy Green, you can use any worsted weight yarn, or even a chunky weight yarn if the finished size isn't essential to you."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- 108 (196, 298, 425) yards of worsted weight yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver) in total – that’s 36 (66, 100, 142) yards of each color if 3 is desired (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Light Sage, Tea Leaf and Paddy Green)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters