Fur-ever Fur Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I first stumbled across this yarn I knew I had to turn it into an infinity scarf. This yarn is so thick and so plush, and super warm for winter! This free crochet pattern is perfect for the person in your life that is always cold. (You know who you are!) This uses just over two skeins of the delicious Fable Fur, which means you'd have enough left from the third skein to make a matching ear warmer."
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 sts x 5.5 rows = 4″ square
Finished Size4.5” x 70” (before sewing)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Lovely Mushroom Elf Doll
- Oasis Gloves
- Wild Cherry
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Sky Walk Tunisian Chevron Shawl
- Christmas Tree Appliqué
- Easy Breezy Boot Cuff
- Crochet Frisbee Toy
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters