Boutchou Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Every baby needs a homemade hat, and this easy striped baby hat crochet pattern is both cute and functional. Choose your own colors and size to create a newborn or baby hat for any tot. This hat would make a wonderful gift at a baby shower, or after baby is born. With my step-by-step pattern, you'll be walked through the project step by step to create an adorable baby hat of your own. The pattern is available in sizes newborn to adult so you can make a matching set for the entire family!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in dc, is 15.5 st by 10 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Sizenewborn, baby, toddler, child, tween, adult
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in dolphin blue
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in daffodil yellow
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in banana cream
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters