Sea Ripple Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have designed this sweet crochet ripple blanket with beginner crocheter in mind. Sometimes creating a crochet ripple can be quite complicated. You need to incorporate increases and decreases throughout the row. However, with this easy pattern you can crochet a ripple blanket using just a few basic stitches. The basic crochet stitches are grouped together to create a mock ripple pattern. This combination works well when you use at least 4 different colours. You can keep to similar colours to create ombre effect. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8.5 rows x 18 sts in pattern repeats measures 10 cm
Finished Size72 x 92 cm / 28 x 36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters