This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bat Mask Mate
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a spooky bat mask mate this Halloween! This crochet pattern uses cotton yarn and works up quickly to make a unique accessory for your Halloween costume. Mask mate measures approximately 3" tall by 7" wide. Materials needed: I Love This Cotton yarn: 25 yards black or gray Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Sewing thread & needle 2 buttons Skill level: Easy More bat patterns available on the blog along with many other designs. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1", 4 rows = 1"
Finished SizeApproximately 3" tall by 7" wide
- I Love This Cotton yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- 2 buttons
- Needle & thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters