We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stay warm on a cool fall morning when you wear this colorful crochet cowl. This crochet pattern is quick and easy to make, too!
From the blogger: "My favorite crochet projects are the ones that are fast and easy to make, but pack a punch to any outfit. This colorful cowl is made using a size 6.5mm hook and only one skein of Lion Brand Landscapes yarn. The long color changes in the yarn make it look like you spent a lot of time on this cowl, but the truth is that is so easy and fast to make. Impress your friends with your crochet skill and fashion sense with the great Connie Cowl."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size
- 130 yards of bulky/chunky yarn (blogger suggests the options of Lion Brand Landscapes in Desert Spring or Plymouth Yarn Gina Chunky in Color 0109)
- J/10 or 6 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet