Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl is just what it says on the label - simple and relaxing to crochet, and it takes just one cake of Bernat Pop. Make one for yourself in every color, or start whipping up a holiday gift every evening with this relaxing crochet cowl pattern! The pattern for the Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl is incredibly easy. A simple rectangle is folded and seamed, and done! The buttons are completely decorative and therefore optional – and a great way to add your own personal touch."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeone size fits most teens and adults
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Keep your head warm and your body stealthy in this Timber Wolf Slouch Hat that has little wolf ears. The Timber or Gray Wolf is an… Continue reading: "Timber Wolf Slouch Hatvideocam"
- Crochet Scarf with Chevron Pattern
- Classy and Quick One Skein Scarf
- Breath of Fresh Air Scarf
- Scarf Inside a Scarf
- One Skein Enchanted Crochet Scarf
- How Long Should a Crochet Scarf Be?
- Darkness Hooded Scarf
- Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- Hoodie Scarf Pattern
- Classic Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Apache Tears Crochet Mug Rug
- Unicorn Kids Sleep Mask
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Gingham Sunflower Placemat
- Halloween Black Cat On Moon
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters