30 Minute Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Arctic Ice Snood takes 30 minutes to make and uses only one skein of yarn! This easy crochet cowl is a great beginner crochet pattern as it only uses half double crochets.
This scarf project is worked in the round with no extra seaming and this one skein wonder makes a lovely Christmas gift or a great market item! This free scarf pattern also has a video tutorial and a matching one hour beanie on my blog! "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The season of fall makes things like pumpkin lattes and falling leaves incredibly popular. If you want your style to stand out this… Continue reading: "Autumn Butterfly Cardiganvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Lion
- How to Crochet With Different Yarn Weights
- Triangle Granny Bandana
- Hayfield Tank Top
- 45 Red Heart Unforgettable Crochet Patterns
- Spring Heather
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- The Avery Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters