Hot Pad & Dish Scrubby With Printable Gift Tag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a traditional hot pad, honestly, the best ones I have ever used. This is not my design, but a common way to crochet hot pads that my Great Grandmother taught me and I want to share it with you. These are my most requested crochet items from my family! I love to gift them for any occassion, but I like to add a dish scrubby because we always need more. I wanted to help you enjoy making these as gifts this year as well so I created a cute printable gift tag you are welcome to use!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t essential in making the hot pad but will affect your final size. It is important that your stitches are tight enough that the heat from the pans doesn’t go through, but keep in mind these will be double layered.
Finished Size7" Square
Crochet Hook K (6.50 mm)
Worsted Weight Yarn - use up those scraps for the hot pads!
Scrubby Yarn - for the scrubbies
Yarn Needle, Scissors
- Optional: Printer + Card Stock for Gift Tags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters