30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet slouchy hat is the easiest pattern you’ll find! Not only does it use basic stitches that are easy for the entry-level crocheter, but it uses a bulky weight yarn that works up in a snap. This pattern takes me about 30 minutes to crochet! (Even for a new crocheter, it should only take about an hour to make). NOTE: If you don’t have any bulky weight yarn on hand, you can hold together 2 strands of worsted weight yarn and follow the pattern as written to achieve a similar look/fit."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Crochet Hearts Couple Hat
- Celtic Winters Slouchy Hat
- Crochet Striped Delight Beanie
- Girls Winter Pompom Hat
- Linda's Easy Chemo Cap
- Sephine Slouch Hat
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Carly Slouch Hat
- Ingenious Any Size Crochet Hats
- Simple Seed Stitch Beanie Crochet Hat Pattern For Men, Women, and Kids in 4 Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet