30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet slouchy hat is the easiest pattern you’ll find! Not only does it use basic stitches that are easy for the entry-level crocheter, but it uses a bulky weight yarn that works up in a snap. This pattern takes me about 30 minutes to crochet! (Even for a new crocheter, it should only take about an hour to make). NOTE: If you don’t have any bulky weight yarn on hand, you can hold together 2 strands of worsted weight yarn and follow the pattern as written to achieve a similar look/fit."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Magical Purple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Berry Delight Free Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- One Skein One Night Big Pom Hat
- 30 Minute Kaleidoscope Beanie
- Easy Crochet Slouchy Beanie
- Super Simple Beginner's 30-Minute Beanie
- Saturday Night Crochet Beanie
- Aqua Ridge Slouchy Hat
- Shell Stitch Crochet Hat Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters