30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet slouchy hat is the easiest pattern you’ll find! Not only does it use basic stitches that are easy for the entry-level crocheter, but it uses a bulky weight yarn that works up in a snap. This pattern takes me about 30 minutes to crochet! (Even for a new crocheter, it should only take about an hour to make). NOTE: If you don’t have any bulky weight yarn on hand, you can hold together 2 strands of worsted weight yarn and follow the pattern as written to achieve a similar look/fit."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters