8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Textured Throw Pillow Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you want the perfect accessory to brighten up any room in your house, then this easy Textured Throw Pillow Cover is unbeatable. You can spruce up your living room, bedroom, or even outdoor patio with a playful pop of green, blue, and purple. This crocheted pillow cover adds some visual interest to any space, because it features front post triple stitches. The cozy yarn means you can easily snuggle up with this pillow and spend a night relaxing peacefully on the couch. Once you work up this crochet pillow, you can also use it as a decorative piece on your bed. The possibilities are endless when it comes to this bright and textured pattern.
Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size: Fits 16 X 16 inch square pillow
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet