We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Nifty Crochet Needle Case keeps your yarn and tapestry needles in one place. Easy enough for beginners, and handy for all, this free crochet pattern can even store a small pair of scissors, making it the perfect grab and go item for your crochet bag!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 12 rows = 2" in sc
Finished Size7 in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket is the 8th pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series! This adorable baby crochet… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Spiky Stripey Crochet Basket
- Pampering Vanity Set: Tissue Box Organizer & Tray
- Crochet Organizer Caddy from Red Heart
- Easy Crochet Zipper Pouch
- Grape Cordial Crochet Basket
- Colorblock Crochet Baskets
- Dripping Icing Crochet Basket
- The Best Crochet Walker Organizer
- 50+ Useful Things to Crochet
- Sweeper Cover for Mop
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters