Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this beautiful basket as a bread basket or as a storage basket. It is worked using 2 strands of worsted weight yarn which makes it sturdy. The pattern includes tips to make it in larger sizes."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches tall
- Worsted weight Yarn in a stiff texture for the main basket.
- Worsted weight yarn in a soft texture for the Lace.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Colorblock Crochet Baskets
- Dripping Icing Crochet Basket
- Crochet Organizer Caddy from Red Heart
- Itty Bitty Crochet Basket Pattern
- EASIEST Free Crochet Armchair Caddy Pattern
- 50+ Useful Things to Crochet
- Vintage Crochet Hanger Pattern
- Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets
- Quick and Thick Duster Cover
- The Best Crochet Walker Organizer
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters