Bobble Ripple Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The bobble ripple shawl is a beautiful ripple shawl with the added extra bonus of bobbles and who doesn’t love crochet bobbles! I came across this stitch a little while ago and fell in love with it straight away as it’s so easy to do with one repeat row, once you get used to the pattern you could easily do this without looking at the written notes and can be done listening to your favorite music or watching your favorite program."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14.5 x 75.5 inches - Approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet