8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Covering your iPad with a crochet cover may sound a little strange at first, but its more common than you may think. I like to carry my iPad in my purse so I have it wherever I go, but I found that the items in my purse were damaging the case. Not too big of a deal, sure, thats what a case is for right? Well, I would like my case to be as pristine as my iPad. This iPad cover solved that problem for me. I now have a beautiful and functional cover that keeps my iPad extra snug and safe while sporting my characteristic love of yarn."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished cover will measure 7.5" wide by 10" long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet