Lightweight Simple Sashay Scarf (no ruffles!)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a fast and easy pattern to use up that gorgeous Sashay yarn, but with no ruffles! Make a stylish skinny long scarf in under an hour!"
Crochet Hook: P/16 or 16 mm hook, Q or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 1/4 Skeins "Boogie" Sashay Yarn
- Q hook
- Tapestry Needle, Large
2" x 2 " = 2 dc
Finished Size: 65
Optional fray instructions included.
NotesThis is a new take on using Sashay and other ribbon yarns, and is a great lightweight scarf for fall or spring!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Use Stitch Markers
- Zigzag Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Zigzag Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Easter Egg Crochet Mandala
- 23 Perfect Potholder Patterns
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- 9 Months to Crochet Book Review
- Shamrock Edged Boot Cuff Pattern
- Carnival Games Cowl