We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet butterfly pattern is so fun to crochet and very fast to put together. Any scraps will do. It is like a ruffled granny square with what seems to be way too many stitches, but at the end, when it is folded back upon itself…it’s magic..and a butterfly appears. I added some simple chain for the body and antennae. It would be great as an embellishment on a wreath or a wallhanging."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Hook Roll Case
- Crochet Sea Turtle Applique
- Strawberry Fields Chocolate Cup Cake
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2019
- AllFreeCrochet’s 10th Birthday Celebration
- 11 Free Stash Busters eBook
- 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns eBook
- Team Pride Drink Cozy
- 15 Relaxing Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters