Free American Flag Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add a small American Flag crochet applique to give any project a Patriotic flare. Add to blankets, handbags, hats, coffee cozies or anything you can think of. This applique works up fast and is small because it is crocheted using Embroidery Floss. It was the perfect touch to this newborn hat. Also included in the blog is a tutorial for sewing on appliques invisibly (no show on the back side). Enjoy this quick project just in time for Independence Day!"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, 1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Crochet GaugeThis project is small, so you can just whip one up and check your size :)
Finished Size1 3/4" high X 2 3/4" wide
- Embroidery Floss
- Crochet Hook 1 (2.75 mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters