This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Iris Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet this beautiful Iris flower applique. Perfect for any decoration or embellishment. Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet EDC – extended double crochet HDC – half double crochet Rnd – round RS – right side SC- single crochet SC2tog – single crochet two stitches together Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) WS - wrong side Finished Size: This Iris flower applique is about 3-1/4” Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread size #10. Hook and other materials: Crochet hook US size 6/1.8 mm Sewing needle Matching sewing thread "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters