Crochet Pumpkin Pot
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Pumpkin Pot Pattern. A lovely display for Halloween. You can put a few sweets in the pot and it has a lovely lid top. A lot of counting for the rows and stitches which needs attention but worth the hard work. You can disply the pot on the hallway table or in the window, whatever works for you, any place is suitable it adds a bright colour to the setting. Enjoy the lovely crochet pumpkin pot pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters