Wide Leg Crochet Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These wide leg shorts are really easy to make and contrary to what people think about crochet shorts, these are very wearable. The linen cotton blend I used is makes certain there won't be any unwelcomed stretching of the fabric through wear. These where designed with belt loops so you can add a closure. Some of he options shown are with a cotton cord (so cute), a leather belt, or a crocheted drawstring. These are just options, feel free to play around with it. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWaistband: 28 sc X 26 rows = 4″
Body: 21 hdc X 14 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters