8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Crochet Llama Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute crochet Llama applique pattern is another design made from crocheted hearts. This Llama applique will look wonderful as an embellishment of various items. Use this crochet heart Llama applique to decorate kids blankets or clothes. As this Llama made from hearts, you can use it to make cute Valentine’s Day cards! Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet HDC – half double crochet HDC2tog – half double crochet 2 stitches together Rnd – round SC – single crochet Sl St – slip stitch TR – treble crochet Finished Size: This crochet Llama applique is about 3-3/4” tall. "
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet