Crochet Hedgehog Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "This crochet Hedgehog is very cute, easy to make and could be used in many different ways. For Valentine’s Day, you can make a cool card – attach this crochet Hedgehog and add the saying “Don’t “Hedgeitate”, Be My Valentine!” You can use this crochet Hedgehog applique to embellish a baby blanket or picture frame. You could also use it for photo albums, scrapbooking, or a child’s room decor.
Finished Size: Crochet Hedgehog is about 2-1/2” (6.5 cm) long. Materials: Patons Grace, sport weight #2 yarn (100% mercerized cotton; 136 yds/124 m per 1.7 oz/50 g skein), colors – A for the Body and B – for the Head Crochet hook 1/2.75 mm Embroidery floss"
Crochet Hook1 or 2.75 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Celebrities Who Crochet
- Crochet Pumpkin Coaster Tutorial
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Leaf Tutorial
- 15 Relaxing Crochet Patterns
- How To Finger Crochet A No Sew Circular Rug Or Coaster
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2019
- Crochet Irish Rose
- 30 Dragon Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters