Collette Monokini Swimsuit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tools and Materials: Yarn weight: DK Brand: Cascade Fixation Color: Fern Hook: 2.25mm Gauge: 24 Hdc Sts x 16 Rows = 4”x 4” No. yarns (balls): XS[S/M/L/XL] [2XL/ 3X/ 4XL/ 5XL] – 3[3/3/4/4] [4/5/5/5] balls Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors, rubber band, stitch markers Skill: Beginner - Intermediate Things to Note: Prepare gauge to get the right size. This swimsuit is stretchable when using mentioned yarn Turning chain does not count as a stitch unless mentioned otherwise. Abbreviation available in English US format here Your hip size: XS [S/ M/ L/ XL] [2XL/ 3XL/ 4XL/ 5XL] – 32 [34/ 36/ 40/ 44] [48/ 53/ 55/ 57/ 62] inches or 86 [91.5/ 101.5/ 111.5/ 122] [134.5/ 139.5/ 144.5/ 157] cm (size up if you are in between sizes) Hip size refers to the circumference of the widest part of your bum area and not the actual finished garment. Monokini length and cups are adjustable Model is 5’5” and wearing size S for reference "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 Hdc Sts x 16 Rows = 4”x 4”
Finished SizeXS - 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters