Bella B Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Bella B Shorts pattern is simple to make, and so on trend. You can make them with your choice of worsted weight yarn, either acrylic or cotton, just look for the number (4) on the yarn label. They are made in the round with only a little seam in the crotch. Sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large. A beginner shorts pattern that is simple and easy to follow, using only the Double Crochet stitch. Perfect for summer wear and as a beach cover up for your swim suit or bikini."
NotesSuper trendy beach cover up shorts for the summer.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 dc stitches = 4”
6 rows = 4”
Finished SizeExtra small, small, medium, large or extra large
- worsted weight yarn
- J hook
These shorts are made in the round, separating at the crotch. Then the two legs are each crocheted in the round.
The only seam is in the crotch area.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters