8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
By: Julia Wiatr, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stress is a normal occurrence in life. We get worked up and worried about something and let the stress build and build. The best thing to do at a time like that is to find a way to relax. Luckily, crocheting is a low-stress activity and can be very helpful in calming us down.
Whether you’re looking to crochet something that will help you release that stress, like washcloths for a nice bath, or you’re looking for some serenity in the simple art of crocheting, you’ll find a useful, and calming pattern. If those don’t help, there are also some free crochet patterns to help you release your stress through exercise. These stress-free crochet patterns are good ways to deal with stress.
15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for a DIY Spa Day
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for an Afternoon
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for the Gym-Bound Stress Buster
So you’re looking for a spa day as a way to relieve your stress, but the thought of spending so much money only makes it worse. Try these stress-free crochet patterns to help you soak away the worry and make your own washcloths, bath sets and crochet slippers.
- Crochet Puff Washcloth: Scrub the stress away with this puff crochet washcloth. It’s quick and easy to make.
- Quick Floral Washcloth : These bright colored floral washcloths are great to use as bath scrubbers.
- Spa Day Scrubby : This Spa Day Scubby can be made in less than 10 minutes. If you decide last minute that you need a good soak, you’ll be covered.
- Luxurious Bath Set : This set is perfect for someone who needs some help in becoming stress-free. Work up this set and this stress-free crochet gift will save their day.
- Pampering Massage Soap Saver : Exfoliate tired, dry skin with this simple Massage Soap Saver.
- Fancy Spa Basket : Be prepared so your stress-free spa day doesn’t turn into a frenzy of looking for your supplies. This crochet basket will keep everything organized.
- Spa Slippers: After a relaxing scrub, slip your feet into this soft and cozy crochet slippers.
Sometimes, just the act of crocheting is enough of a way to relieve stress. These stress-free crochet patterns are longer projects, like afghans and shawls, with easy to follow and simple instructions that will help you feel stress-free throughout a lazy afternoon.
- Lazy Weekend Crochet Shawl: If you’re looking for the perfect project for a lazy weekend, give this crochet shawl a try! It’s easy to follow, and versatile, too!
- Everyone Can Snuggly Afghan: Crochet afghans are so warm, but they leave your arms exposed. This Afghan with Sleeves crochet pattern will completely wrap you up and keep you snuggled and calm.
- Homemade Hug for a Friend: Sometimes all you need is the love of a friend to help you feel stress-free.
- Free Crochet Rice Bag: Being worried and stressed out makes our shoulders ache, which doesn’t help. This stress-free crochet pattern makes a hot pack to soothe aching muscles. Try it, you deserve it.
It’s possible that a relaxing spa afternoon isn’t your thing. Maybe you’re just too stressed to sit still and work on a longer crochet project, like an afghan or shawl. If you’re looking for the ultimate stress buster, for the best way to relieve stress, try working out. These stress-free crochet patterns will help get you to the gym, or just inspire you to bust through the stress.
- Yoga Mat Bag: Yoga is as good for the mind as it is for the body. Crochet this Yoga Mat Bag to carry your mat around so you’ll always be ready to stretch.
- Yoga Bag: For the Yogi who wants a slightly more detailed bag, this Yoga Bag includes a soft puff stitch and some flowers, all done in a nice and calming blue.
- Wonder Woman Headband: Ladies, keep your hair out of your face while feeling like an Amazon with this Wonder Woman Headband.
- Water Bottle Koozie: The most important thing to remember for any workout is to stay hydrated. Keep your water bottle close at hand with this Water Bottle Koozie.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- 18 Lazy Crochet Patterns
- 100 Best Crochet Patterns of 2016
- Survival Bracelets
- Gratitude Stones
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Strawberry Fields Chocolate Cup Cake
- Crochet Bible Cover
- Lips Applique
- Top 100 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Full of Love Heart Keychain
- How to Crochet the Waistcoat Stitch
- Fuzzy Bunny Hat
- HBC Grey-Scale Inspired Blanket
- Shamrock Flower Crown
- Easy Light and Lacey Cowl
- DIY Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo Pattern
- Bunny and Carrot Crochet Patterns
- Carrot Vegetable Scrubby