8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
15 Relaxing Crochet Patterns
These easy crochet patterns are perfect for relaxation! Not only are they simple to work up but they are de-stressing patterns, too!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stress is a normal occurrence in life. We get worked up and worried about something and let the stress build and build. The best thing to do at a time like that is to find a way to relax. Luckily, crocheting is a low-stress activity and can be very helpful in calming us down.
Whether you're looking to crochet something that will help you release that stress, like washcloths and accessories for a nice bath, or you're looking for some serenity in the simple art of crocheting, you'll find a useful, and calming pattern in this 15 Relaxing Crochet Patterns collection.
If those don't help, there are also some free crochet patterns to help you release your stress through exercise. These stress-free crochet patterns are good ways to deal with stress.
Plus, learn all about how your crochet hobby is helping you stitch away your stress here.
Table of Contents
Find more easy and quick patterns in our downloadable collection of 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns eBook
Relaxing Crochet Patterns for a DIY Spa Day...
So you're looking for a spa day as a way to relieve your stress, but the thought of spending so much money only makes it worse.
Try these stress-free crochet patterns to help you soak away the worry and make your own washcloths, bath sets, and crochet slippers.
- Pampering Massage Soap SaverExfoliate tired, dry skin with this simple Massage Soap Saver.
- Crochet Puff WashclothScrub the stress away with this puff crochet washcloth. It's quick and easy to make.
- Quick Floral WashclothThese bright colored floral washcloths are great to use as bath scrubbers.
- Spa Day ScrubbyThis Spa Day Scubby can be made in less than 10 minutes. If you decide last minute that you need a good soak, you'll be covered.
- Luxurious Bath SetThis set is perfect for someone who needs some help in becoming stress-free. Work up this set and this stress-free crochet gift will save their day.
- Fancy Spa BasketBe prepared so your stress-free spa day doesn't turn into a frenzy of looking for your supplies. This crochet basket will keep everything organized.
- Ahh Spa SlippersAfter a relaxing scrub, slip your feet into this soft and cozy crochet slippers.
Relaxing Crochet Patterns for an Afternoon in...
Sometimes, just the act of crocheting is enough of a way to relieve stress. It's relaxing and provides you with a finished product you'll enjoy on many other afternoons.
These stress-free crochet patterns are longer projects, like crochet afghans and shawls, with easy to follow and simple instructions that will help you feel stress-free throughout a lazy afternoon.
- Everyone Can Snuggle AfghanCrochet afghans are so warm, but they leave your arms exposed. This Afghan with Sleeves crochet pattern will completely wrap you up and keep you snuggled and calm.
- Lazy Weekend Crochet ShawlIf you're looking for the perfect project for a lazy weekend, give this crochet shawl a try! It's easy to follow, and versatile, too!
- A Homemade Hug For A FriendSometimes all you need is the love of a friend to help you feel stress-free.
- Free Crochet Rice BagBeing worried and stressed out makes our shoulders ache, which doesn't help. This stress-free crochet pattern makes a hot pack to soothe aching muscles. Try it, you deserve it.
Relaxing Crochet Patterns for the Gym-Bound...
It's possible that a relaxing spa afternoon isn't your thing. Maybe you're just too stressed to sit still and work on a longer crochet project, like an afghan or shawl.
If you're looking for the ultimate stress buster, for the best way to relieve stress, try working out. These stress-free crochet patterns will help get you to the gym, or just inspire you to bust through the stress.
- Wonder Woman HeadbandLadies, keep your hair out of your face while feeling like an Amazon with this Wonder Woman Headband.
- Yoga Mat BagYoga is as good for the mind as it is for the body. Crochet this Yoga Mat Bag to carry your mat around so you'll always be ready to stretch.
- Water Bottle KoozieThe most important thing to remember for any workout is to stay hydrated. Keep your water bottle close at hand with this Water Bottle Koozie.
- Yoga BagFor the Yogi who wants a slightly more detailed bag, this Yoga Bag includes a soft puff stitch and some flowers, all done in a nice and calming blue.
Bonus... Stitch Away Stress Pillow Talk Video Series
Learn all about the health benefits of crocheting! Check out the Stitch Away Stress Pillow Talk series on YouTube here.
Start with this interview with physiotherapist and well-being coach Betsan Corkhill:
DIY instead of buy for your home. These projects are perfect for making a house a home. Check out DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
How do YOU relax?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet