8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
By: Julia Wiatr, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stress is a normal occurrence in life. We get worked up and worried about something and let the stress build and build. The best thing to do at a time like that is to find a way to relax. Luckily, crocheting is a low-stress activity and can be very helpful in calming us down.
Whether you’re looking to crochet something that will help you release that stress, like washcloths for a nice bath, or you’re looking for some serenity in the simple art of crocheting, you’ll find a useful, and calming pattern. If those don’t help, there are also some free crochet patterns to help you release your stress through exercise. These stress-free crochet patterns are good ways to deal with stress.
15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for a DIY Spa Day
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for an Afternoon
Stress-Free Crochet Patterns for the Gym-Bound Stress Buster
So you’re looking for a spa day as a way to relieve your stress, but the thought of spending so much money only makes it worse. Try these stress-free crochet patterns to help you soak away the worry and make your own washcloths, bath sets and crochet slippers.
- Crochet Puff Washcloth: Scrub the stress away with this puff crochet washcloth. It’s quick and easy to make.
- Quick Floral Washcloth : These bright colored floral washcloths are great to use as bath scrubbers.
- Spa Day Scrubby : This Spa Day Scubby can be made in less than 10 minutes. If you decide last minute that you need a good soak, you’ll be covered.
- Luxurious Bath Set : This set is perfect for someone who needs some help in becoming stress-free. Work up this set and this stress-free crochet gift will save their day.
- Pampering Massage Soap Saver : Exfoliate tired, dry skin with this simple Massage Soap Saver.
- Fancy Spa Basket : Be prepared so your stress-free spa day doesn’t turn into a frenzy of looking for your supplies. This crochet basket will keep everything organized.
- Spa Slippers: After a relaxing scrub, slip your feet into this soft and cozy crochet slippers.
Sometimes, just the act of crocheting is enough of a way to relieve stress. These stress-free crochet patterns are longer projects, like afghans and shawls, with easy to follow and simple instructions that will help you feel stress-free throughout a lazy afternoon.
- Lazy Weekend Crochet Shawl: If you’re looking for the perfect project for a lazy weekend, give this crochet shawl a try! It’s easy to follow, and versatile, too!
- Everyone Can Snuggly Afghan: Crochet afghans are so warm, but they leave your arms exposed. This Afghan with Sleeves crochet pattern will completely wrap you up and keep you snuggled and calm.
- Homemade Hug for a Friend: Sometimes all you need is the love of a friend to help you feel stress-free.
- Free Crochet Rice Bag: Being worried and stressed out makes our shoulders ache, which doesn’t help. This stress-free crochet pattern makes a hot pack to soothe aching muscles. Try it, you deserve it.
It’s possible that a relaxing spa afternoon isn’t your thing. Maybe you’re just too stressed to sit still and work on a longer crochet project, like an afghan or shawl. If you’re looking for the ultimate stress buster, for the best way to relieve stress, try working out. These stress-free crochet patterns will help get you to the gym, or just inspire you to bust through the stress.
- Yoga Mat Bag: Yoga is as good for the mind as it is for the body. Crochet this Yoga Mat Bag to carry your mat around so you’ll always be ready to stretch.
- Yoga Bag: For the Yogi who wants a slightly more detailed bag, this Yoga Bag includes a soft puff stitch and some flowers, all done in a nice and calming blue.
- Wonder Woman Headband: Ladies, keep your hair out of your face while feeling like an Amazon with this Wonder Woman Headband.
- Water Bottle Koozie: The most important thing to remember for any workout is to stay hydrated. Keep your water bottle close at hand with this Water Bottle Koozie.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lacy Cross
- Crochet Bible Cover
- 100 Best Crochet Patterns of 2016
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Easy Crochet Patterns
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- Country Style Crochet Dress
- Very Easy Crochet Butterfly
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets